The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Company ProfileZhejiang Odelo Automatic Control Valve Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
ODL series electric rotary actuator is compact design with big output torque. 90° rotation valves such as butterfly valve, ball valve and other similar products can be actuated by it. It is suitable for chemical, water treatment, petroleum, shipping, power plant, heating, light industry, paper making, and other industries. It can be driven by 380V/220V/110V AC power or 24V/110V DC power. Modulating type signal 4-20mA or 0-10V DC can move the valve proportionally. Its maximum output torque is 2000N•M.
• Heavy duty motor with overload protection
• Quarter turn (90°) rotation or 110°~270° customized
• ISO 5211 valve mounting pattern
• Polyester powder coating for corrosion resistance
• Visual valve position indicator
• Female double square output drive
• Manual override with spanner attached
• Self-lock function prevents inversion and insure stability and reliability
• High cycle life with low friction bearings on all moving and sliding surfaces
Torque Range: 30~2000Nm
Motion Range: 0-90°, 110°~270° customized
Ambient Temperature: -30º C~+60º C
Open/Close Time: 5S-40S
Body Material: Aluminium Alloy
Protection Class: IP67,IP68
Voltage: 220V AC, 380V AC, 24V DC, 110V AC,
Type: On-off, Modulating (Regulating), Passive Contact
Available Valve Size: Ball Valve (DN15-DN200); Butterfly Valve (DN25-DN400)
Why choose us?
1. We are factory, we have the advantage of price, technical and OEM service.
2. We are approved by ISO 9001:2015
3. Strictly consistent with original standard, we don't change quality to reduce cost.
4. We focus in comprehensive product lines design improvement, which devote ourselves to develop world class products. The commitment we make to our customers of all sizes, will reflects in the quality and service.
5. Expert sale, technical and after sale team to offer you the instant reply.
6. Quality is the life of Autorun, we are devotedly to the highest levels of production and service. Our commitment to quality cuts across each product. We use a wide range of testing instruments to ensure we are providing quality products.
7. We evaluate the quality activities of the departments based on customers' assessment and quality cost so as to improve weaknesses of the quality control activities and systems.
8. Dedicated sales team, dedicated engineering team, and dedicated production management team coupled with direct management involvement benefits our customers!
9. At Autorun, we pride ourselves on delivering quality actuators and valves quickly.
10. Instant Response: For any question about our product, please email us, we’ll give you reply within 24 hours.